Nevada Union will hold a Sports Physical Night in preperation for the upcoming 2014/15 school year. Physicals are required for anyone planning on playing CIF sanctioned sports next school year. The Sports Physical Night will be from 6-7:30 p.m. June 10 at Sierra Care Pediatrics, 140 Litton Dr., Suite 100 in Grass Valley. The cost of the physical is $20. Packets will not be available at the clinic so bring a completed, signed sports packet with you and wear comfortable clothing. Packets can be downloaded at www.njuhsd.com/NevadaUnion.cfm?subpage=734251.
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Nevada County biomass plant optimal sites ID’d
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- Nevada City Council votes to restrict use of holiday lights on downtown buildings