Nevada Union will hold a Sports Physical Night in preperation for the upcoming 2014/15 school year. Physicals are required for anyone planning on playing CIF sanctioned sports next school year. The Sports Physical Night will be from 6-7:30 p.m. June 10 at Sierra Care Pediatrics, 140 Litton Dr., Suite 100 in Grass Valley. The cost of the physical is $20. Packets will not be available at the clinic so bring a completed, signed sports packet with you and wear comfortable clothing. Packets can be downloaded at www.njuhsd.com/NevadaUnion.cfm?subpage=734251.
NU to hold physical night Tuesday
Trending in: Sports
- Grass Valley woman takes plea agreement in drug, child abuse case
- UPDATE: Auburn blaze contained, 1 building damaged
- 911 call leads to man's arrest on battery, drug charges
- NCTV president steps down; station faces complaints of content discrimination
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process