A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Sports
- Suspect in Grass Valley burglaries arrested in Sacramento
- Grass Valley School District assesses impacts of Nevada Joint Union High School District's later start time
- High in the sky: Nevada County Sheriff gets $30K more for helicopter flights in search of illegal drug activity
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Board of Trustees appoints new member