Nevada City’s parade honoring local paralympic gold-medalist Evan Strong, which is set for 6 p.m. Tuesday, may be moved indoors, according to Mayor Sally Harris.
Winter storm may move Strong parade indoors
Trending in: Sports
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Talent to be treasured: The Gold Rush art of Charles Christian Nahl
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54