March 12, 2014
Yvonne Belval of Grass Valley passed away March 1, 2014. She was 61.
A celebration of life will be at 1 p.m. March 15 at Abundant Life with a reception following.
Yvonne was born June 2, 1952, in Fairbanks, Ala.
Yvonne was a caring and compassionate woman who loved and served the Lord. She dedicated her life's wisdoms to help bring others to a place of healing and restoration through Anew Day. It is there that she met so many wonderful women of Christ. These women were more than friends, they were family.
She had so many "Yvonne-isms." These little sayings, along with so many other amazing qualities, will forever be a part of everyone who was blessed to know her.
She is survived by (what she said to be) her greatest accomplishments, Cari Gallino of Penn Valley and Corinne Lemos of San Jose; her grandchildren, Kaila, Tyler, Logan and Gannon; siblings, Dian Albert, Annette, Cecile and Marie.
Yvonne was preceded in death by her father, Albert Belval and mother, Florence Belval.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana