March 12, 2014
Yvonne Belval of Grass Valley passed away March 1, 2014. She was 61.
A celebration of life will be at 1 p.m. March 15 at Abundant Life with a reception following.
Yvonne was born June 2, 1952, in Fairbanks, Ala.
Yvonne was a caring and compassionate woman who loved and served the Lord. She dedicated her life's wisdoms to help bring others to a place of healing and restoration through Anew Day. It is there that she met so many wonderful women of Christ. These women were more than friends, they were family.
She had so many "Yvonne-isms." These little sayings, along with so many other amazing qualities, will forever be a part of everyone who was blessed to know her.
She is survived by (what she said to be) her greatest accomplishments, Cari Gallino of Penn Valley and Corinne Lemos of San Jose; her grandchildren, Kaila, Tyler, Logan and Gannon; siblings, Dian Albert, Annette, Cecile and Marie.
Yvonne was preceded in death by her father, Albert Belval and mother, Florence Belval.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball