Wm. Kenneth Orr
May 21, 2013
Wm. Kenneth Orr, a resident of Rough and Ready, Calif., died May 13, 2013. He was 56.
A celebration of Ken's life will be 1 p.m., Thursday, May 23, at Western Gateway Park, 18560 Penn Valley Drive in Penn Valley.
Ken was a graduate of Westmont High School in San Jose and attended West Valley College and San Jose State University. He was an Eagle Scout. He had lived in Rough and Ready for 14 years and worked as a mechanic.
Ken is survived by his longtime life partner, Demetria Paraschos; his father, Richard Orr of Grass Valley; his mother and stepfather, Laura and Ron Gonsalves of San Jose, Calif.; three sisters Jeanne Ochlan, Connie Gadomski and Kelly Johnson; and many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Sammy's Friends of Grass Valley, AnimalSave of Grass Valley or the charity of your choice.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws