Wm. Kenneth Orr
May 21, 2013
Wm. Kenneth Orr, a resident of Rough and Ready, Calif., died May 13, 2013. He was 56.
A celebration of Ken's life will be 1 p.m., Thursday, May 23, at Western Gateway Park, 18560 Penn Valley Drive in Penn Valley.
Ken was a graduate of Westmont High School in San Jose and attended West Valley College and San Jose State University. He was an Eagle Scout. He had lived in Rough and Ready for 14 years and worked as a mechanic.
Ken is survived by his longtime life partner, Demetria Paraschos; his father, Richard Orr of Grass Valley; his mother and stepfather, Laura and Ron Gonsalves of San Jose, Calif.; three sisters Jeanne Ochlan, Connie Gadomski and Kelly Johnson; and many nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and cousins.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Sammy's Friends of Grass Valley, AnimalSave of Grass Valley or the charity of your choice.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier