January 25, 2013
William Shelby Walker left for a pain free life on Jan. 22, 2013. He was 57.
A celebration of life will follow in the spring where his ashes will be spread over the Sierra Nevada Mountains which he was so loved.
William was born on March 30, 1955, in Tulsa, Okla., to Billy Lee Walker and Mary Jane Naylor. He last lived in Grass Valley, Calif. and Rocklin, Calif. for many years. He will be sadly missed by his son, Holt Walker, and daughter, Marielle Walker of Grass Valley; brothers, Mark and Michael Walker; sisters, Linda Mehrens, Mary Jane (Cyndee) McReynolds, Brenda Walker and mother, Mary Jane Naylor.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana