January 25, 2013
William Shelby Walker left for a pain free life on Jan. 22, 2013. He was 57.
A celebration of life will follow in the spring where his ashes will be spread over the Sierra Nevada Mountains which he was so loved.
William was born on March 30, 1955, in Tulsa, Okla., to Billy Lee Walker and Mary Jane Naylor. He last lived in Grass Valley, Calif. and Rocklin, Calif. for many years. He will be sadly missed by his son, Holt Walker, and daughter, Marielle Walker of Grass Valley; brothers, Mark and Michael Walker; sisters, Linda Mehrens, Mary Jane (Cyndee) McReynolds, Brenda Walker and mother, Mary Jane Naylor.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death