January 25, 2013
William Shelby Walker left for a pain free life on Jan. 22, 2013. He was 57.
A celebration of life will follow in the spring where his ashes will be spread over the Sierra Nevada Mountains which he was so loved.
William was born on March 30, 1955, in Tulsa, Okla., to Billy Lee Walker and Mary Jane Naylor. He last lived in Grass Valley, Calif. and Rocklin, Calif. for many years. He will be sadly missed by his son, Holt Walker, and daughter, Marielle Walker of Grass Valley; brothers, Mark and Michael Walker; sisters, Linda Mehrens, Mary Jane (Cyndee) McReynolds, Brenda Walker and mother, Mary Jane Naylor.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball