February 15, 2013
William Rotter passed away Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012. He was 77.
Service starts 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, at Abundant Life Community Church, reception to follow at church and wake from 2 to 4 p.m. at Uncle Sonny's, 13451 Colfax Highway.
Mr. Rotter was born Oct. 14, 1934, in Portland, Ore., to Peter and Margaret Rotter. He was married to Betsy for 25 years.
Arrangements in care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death