February 15, 2013
William Rotter passed away Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012. He was 77.
Service starts 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, at Abundant Life Community Church, reception to follow at church and wake from 2 to 4 p.m. at Uncle Sonny's, 13451 Colfax Highway.
Mr. Rotter was born Oct. 14, 1934, in Portland, Ore., to Peter and Margaret Rotter. He was married to Betsy for 25 years.
Arrangements in care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial