February 15, 2013
William Rotter passed away Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012. He was 77.
Service starts 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, at Abundant Life Community Church, reception to follow at church and wake from 2 to 4 p.m. at Uncle Sonny's, 13451 Colfax Highway.
Mr. Rotter was born Oct. 14, 1934, in Portland, Ore., to Peter and Margaret Rotter. He was married to Betsy for 25 years.
Arrangements in care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Cascade Shores evacuation lifted, roads reopened
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers