February 15, 2013
William Rotter passed away Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012. He was 77.
Service starts 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, at Abundant Life Community Church, reception to follow at church and wake from 2 to 4 p.m. at Uncle Sonny's, 13451 Colfax Highway.
Mr. Rotter was born Oct. 14, 1934, in Portland, Ore., to Peter and Margaret Rotter. He was married to Betsy for 25 years.
Arrangements in care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- Now hiring: Grass Valley, Nevada City undergoing changes
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth