October 18, 2012
Wilfred Earl Lauderbach passed away on Oct. 7, 2012. He was 88.
Wilfred was born May 18, 1924, to Wilfred and Florence Lauderbach.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Wilfred married Betty on June 1, 1946. He worked as a civil engineer and private land surveyor.
He is survived by Carol Tibbet and Rick Lauderbach. Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice. Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local