October 18, 2012
Wilfred Earl Lauderbach passed away on Oct. 7, 2012. He was 88.
Wilfred was born May 18, 1924, to Wilfred and Florence Lauderbach.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Wilfred married Betty on June 1, 1946. He worked as a civil engineer and private land surveyor.
He is survived by Carol Tibbet and Rick Lauderbach. Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice. Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say