October 18, 2012
Wilfred Earl Lauderbach passed away on Oct. 7, 2012. He was 88.
Wilfred was born May 18, 1924, to Wilfred and Florence Lauderbach.
He served in the U.S. Army during World War II.
Wilfred married Betty on June 1, 1946. He worked as a civil engineer and private land surveyor.
He is survived by Carol Tibbet and Rick Lauderbach. Memorial contributions may be sent to Hospice. Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City