June 24, 2013
Wanda Lee Gray passed this life on June 8, 2013.
She was born April 14, 1934.
She is survived by her husband of 61 years, Donald Edward Gray, her daughters, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
"God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not to be … So, He put His arms around you, and whispered, 'Come with Me.'
With tearful eyes we watched you suffer and saw you fade away. Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating; working hands were put to rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us He only takes the best."
We love you and we will miss you.
Please make any donations to Cancer Aid Thrift Store and Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley.
Memorial services are pending.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom