June 24, 2013
Wanda Lee Gray passed this life on June 8, 2013.
She was born April 14, 1934.
She is survived by her husband of 61 years, Donald Edward Gray, her daughters, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
"God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not to be … So, He put His arms around you, and whispered, 'Come with Me.'
With tearful eyes we watched you suffer and saw you fade away. Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating; working hands were put to rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us He only takes the best."
We love you and we will miss you.
Please make any donations to Cancer Aid Thrift Store and Hospice of the Foothills in Grass Valley.
Memorial services are pending.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball