April 24, 2013
Vonnetta Renee McCormack, “Vonnie”, passed away on April 6, 2013. She was 75.
Vonnie was born on Oct. 5, 1937, to John and Flora Chapman of White River, S.D. She was the youngest of 14 children. She loved to do crafts, and write poems and stories.
She is survived by her husband of 57 years, Edward L. McCormack; sons, Timothy, Patrick, Michael (Inger) and Joseph (Amy); daughter, Linda (Patrick Cranor); sisters, Ollie and Jackie; and her nie grandchildren, Patrick, Kenny, Erik, Chris, Sara, Thomas, Simon, Eddie and Joey.
The family would like to thank Golden Empire and its staff for the quality of service and care provided to our loved one.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary, Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping