April 24, 2013
Vonnetta Renee McCormack, "Vonnie", passed away on April 6, 2013. She was 75.
Vonnie was born on Oct. 5, 1937, to John and Flora Chapman of White River, S.D. She was the youngest of 14 children. She loved to do crafts, and write poems and stories.
She is survived by her husband of 57 years, Edward L. McCormack; sons, Timothy, Patrick, Michael (Inger) and Joseph (Amy); daughter, Linda (Patrick Cranor); sisters, Ollie and Jackie; and her nie grandchildren, Patrick, Kenny, Erik, Chris, Sara, Thomas, Simon, Eddie and Joey.
The family would like to thank Golden Empire and its staff for the quality of service and care provided to our loved one.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary, Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later