Vincent Bernerd Kreizenbeck
July 30, 2013
Vincent Bernard Krezenbeck passed away June 24, 2013.
Vincent was born in Saskatchewan, Canada, Oct. 29, 1918, to William John Kreizenbeck and Mary Adelaide (Benning). He grew up in Sutter Creek.
A celebration of life will take place July 27 at 11 a.m. at Fruitridge Christian Church in Sacramento.
After serving in the Army-Air Force in WWII, he worked for Sacramento County, Weaver Tractor and Sacramento Ford Tractor Co as an accountant. "Binnie" was an outdoorsman and supporter of the NUHS wrestling program. He touched the lives of all around him.
He is survived by the love of his life of 72 years, Frances; daughter Sandy Jones (Kent); son Gary; grandsons Vincent and Jeffrey Jones and Erik Kreizenbeck; great-grandson Ben Kreizenbeck; brother Leonard; sisters Betty Papais, Blanche Fairbairn and Charlotte McClure; niece Karen (Smoot) McCall and many other nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers Eugene, Bud, Paul and Ray; sister Pat Harvey; and beloved daughter-in-law Zoe' Kreizenbeck.
Remembrances may be made to the Zoe' Kreizenbeck Scholarship Fund at NUHS.
Arrangements made in the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council