November 9, 2012
Victoria (Vicky) Dee Thompson passed away on Oct. 24, 2012, at her residence in Lake Pardee, Calif. She was a young 55.
A celebration of life will be held on Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012, at the Schramms Pond, 242 Gold Flat Rd., Nevada City CA. We are having a Pot Luck. Please bring a dish and a chair. (Wayne, 277-0548)
Vicky was born August 31, 1957 in Castro Valley, Calif. to Mel and Pat Larson. She lived in California all her life. Vicky loved the outdoors, camping, fishing and she loved animals.
Our mother was a very passionate person with a heart as big as the world. She always kept an open door and a warm plate for anyone, even people she did not know. She was a mother to many more than just her own. Her grandchildren meant the world to her and her family was always No. 1.
She will be missed and forever loved by all. She has gone to be with her son Jon.
Vicky is survived by her sons, Lee and Jason; father, Mel; and her five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Pat, and son, Jon.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- CHP: Fire near Greenhorn Campground leads to evacuations