January 3, 2014
Victor Anderson passed away peacefully on Dec. 23, 2013, at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. He was 74.
His ashes will be spread by family and friends. No memorial service is planned, as per his wishes.
He wasn't an avid fisherman, but given the moment, he would enjoy every minute of it. He did not hunt; he didn't believe in it. His (Captain Vic) computer skills were amazing. He would go to great lengths to teach others. He loved his cards, card games, dominoes and BBQ fun night.
He was a husband, father and much-appreciated stepfather. He was always there to lend a helping hand. God rest his Soul.
He is survived by his wife, Margie Anderson; stepsons Ken and Richard Vaters; son, Jeremy Anderson; and daughter, Angie Anderson.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance