May 8, 2013
Tracey Rae Webb passed away May 6, 2013, after a five year bout with gastrinoma cancer.
A celebration of life will be held 1 p.m. on Sat., May 11, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Hwy, Grass Valley, Calif. 95945.
Tracey was born March 21, 1962.
She is survived by her devoted mother, Helen Franklin; her loving husband, Darrell Webb; her adoring daughters, Hannah and Rachael Webb and her sister, Kelly Marcotte.
The family requests that in lieu of flowers, gifts in the form of a donation may be made and noted to be in the memory of Tracey Webb to Hospice of the Foothills, Grass Valley, Calif.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table