May 8, 2013
Tracey Rae Webb passed away May 6, 2013, after a five year bout with gastrinoma cancer.
A celebration of life will be held 1 p.m. on Sat., May 11, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Hwy, Grass Valley, Calif. 95945.
Tracey was born March 21, 1962.
She is survived by her devoted mother, Helen Franklin; her loving husband, Darrell Webb; her adoring daughters, Hannah and Rachael Webb and her sister, Kelly Marcotte.
The family requests that in lieu of flowers, gifts in the form of a donation may be made and noted to be in the memory of Tracey Webb to Hospice of the Foothills, Grass Valley, Calif.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws