May 8, 2013
Tracey Rae Webb passed away May 6, 2013, after a five year bout with gastrinoma cancer.
A celebration of life will be held 1 p.m. on Sat., May 11, at Twin Cities Church, 11726 Rough and Ready Hwy, Grass Valley, Calif. 95945.
Tracey was born March 21, 1962.
She is survived by her devoted mother, Helen Franklin; her loving husband, Darrell Webb; her adoring daughters, Hannah and Rachael Webb and her sister, Kelly Marcotte.
The family requests that in lieu of flowers, gifts in the form of a donation may be made and noted to be in the memory of Tracey Webb to Hospice of the Foothills, Grass Valley, Calif.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hitchhiker ‘looking for trouble’