December 4, 2012
Toni Lynn Abel Evans was born Dec. 4, 1955, in Ventura and passed away Nov. 20, 2012, in North San Juan. She was preceded in death by her son, James Beggs; her brother, Rick Abel; her father, Lester (Bud) Abel; her niece, Nikki Hendrix; and both maternal and paternal grandparents. She is survived by her mother, Connie Abel; her son, Christopher McCombs; her sister, Shelly Holland (Bryan); her brother, Randy Abel (Michele); her sister, Patti Plymesser; her beloved pet, Maidu; and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. Toni took in many children from the ridge, including Mike Dixon, who was a great help the last few months of her life. She will be dearly missed by all those who loved her. A memorial will take place at a later date.
Arrangements are being handled by Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- 16 people evacuated from Cascade Shores area
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers
- 25th Mardi Gras parade, celebration parties on in Nevada City despite rain
- Storm expected to pick up steam, drop 5-6 inches of rain through Tuesday