December 4, 2012
Toni Lynn Abel Evans was born Dec. 4, 1955, in Ventura and passed away Nov. 20, 2012, in North San Juan. She was preceded in death by her son, James Beggs; her brother, Rick Abel; her father, Lester (Bud) Abel; her niece, Nikki Hendrix; and both maternal and paternal grandparents. She is survived by her mother, Connie Abel; her son, Christopher McCombs; her sister, Shelly Holland (Bryan); her brother, Randy Abel (Michele); her sister, Patti Plymesser; her beloved pet, Maidu; and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. Toni took in many children from the ridge, including Mike Dixon, who was a great help the last few months of her life. She will be dearly missed by all those who loved her. A memorial will take place at a later date.
Arrangements are being handled by Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site