Tom J. Morrison
December 17, 2012
Tom J. Morrison passed away Nov. 9, 2012, after suffering a heart attack at home. He was 81.
No services will take place.
He was born in Salt Lake City May 24, 1931, to Tom J. and Mildred Morrison. He attended local schools, served two years in the National Guard and graduated from the University of Utah. Tom was employed with several engineering firms, including Aerojet Corporation, General Dynamics and Lockheed, and retired from Intel Corporation after 21 years of service. Tom married his wife, Nan, Nov. 26, 1972, in the Bay Area, and they retired to Grass Valley in 1996, where they both fell in love with the area and enjoyed many years of golf, fishing and friends.
He is survived by his wife, Nan; stepdaughters Kris Berry of Lincoln and Kim (Gary) Cirimele of San Jose, Calif.; sister in-law Colleen (Bill) Laurie; step-grandchildren Rickey Cirimele and Gregory Cirimele; and great-grandchild Bella Cirimele. Tom was a kind and gentle person and will be missed by his family and his little Corgi, Chloe.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws