April 5, 2013
Tim C. Ellefson went home to be with our heavenly Father Wednesday, March 27, 2013, at Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento, Calif.
Memorial services will take place at 11a.m.Tuesday, April 2, 2013, at First Baptist Church, 6500 Clark Road, Paradise, Calif.
Tim was born Aug. 26, 1946. Tim loved to camp, travel, work on classic cars and enjoy life to the fullest.
Tim is survived by his wife, Beverly Ellefson, of Paradise; son Tim Jr. (Lori Ellefson) of Colorado; daughters Kellie Warne (Steve Warne) of Oklahoma and Tera Taylor (Kirk Taylor) of Colorado; stepdaughters Vicki Mann and Robin Miller of Sacramento; stepson John Miller of Nevada; and numerous grandchildren; and a multitude of friends.
Contributions can be made to First Baptist Church of Paradise, 6500 Clark Road, Paradise, CA 95969.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- John Drew: The truth about Centennial Reservoir and the Bear River
- Railbus 97 restored and ready to ride at Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railroad Museum
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business