April 10, 2013
Tim C Ellefson went home to be with our Heavenly Father Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento, Ca.
Memorial services will be held at 11a.m.Tuesday. April 2, 2013 at First Baptist Church, 6500 Clark Rd, Paradise, CA,
Tim was born August 26, 1946. Tim loved to camp, travel, work on classic cars and enjoyed life to the fullest.
Tim is survived by his wife, Beverly Ellefson of Paradise, Calif., son, Tim Jr. (Lori Ellefson) of Colorado; daughters, Kellie Warne (Steve Warne) of Okla. and Tera Taylor (Kirk Taylor) of Colorado; stepdaughters, Vicki Mann and Robin Miller of Sacramento; stepson, John Miller of Nevada, and numerous grandchildren; and a multitude of friends.
Contributions can be made to First Baptist Church of Paradise, 6500 Clark Rd
Paradise, CA, 95969.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later