April 10, 2013
Tim C Ellefson went home to be with our Heavenly Father Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at Mercy General Hospital in Sacramento, Ca.
Memorial services will be held at 11a.m.Tuesday. April 2, 2013 at First Baptist Church, 6500 Clark Rd, Paradise, CA,
Tim was born August 26, 1946. Tim loved to camp, travel, work on classic cars and enjoyed life to the fullest.
Tim is survived by his wife, Beverly Ellefson of Paradise, Calif., son, Tim Jr. (Lori Ellefson) of Colorado; daughters, Kellie Warne (Steve Warne) of Okla. and Tera Taylor (Kirk Taylor) of Colorado; stepdaughters, Vicki Mann and Robin Miller of Sacramento; stepson, John Miller of Nevada, and numerous grandchildren; and a multitude of friends.
Contributions can be made to First Baptist Church of Paradise, 6500 Clark Rd
Paradise, CA, 95969.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Nevada County coroner: Homicide victim Brian Sharp had meth in his system
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash