October 4, 2013
Suzanna Diane Rasmussen-Chamberlin passed away peacefully at home on Sept. 27, 2013, after a battle with cancer.
Services will be at 1 p.m. on Oct. 12 for family and friends at Brass Rail in North San Juan.
Suzanne is survived by her husband, Brian Chamberlin; son Joseph Saver; sisters Johanna Davis and Jacqueline Skovgaard; nieces Jessie Lollich and Tosha Davis; nephews Ryan Bartsch, Joshua Davis, Daniel Lollich and Andrew Lollich; five great-nephews and one great-niece.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash