October 4, 2013
Suzanna Diane Rasmussen-Chamberlin passed away peacefully at home on Sept. 27, 2013, after a battle with cancer.
Services will be at 1 p.m. on Oct. 12 for family and friends at Brass Rail in North San Juan.
Suzanne is survived by her husband, Brian Chamberlin; son Joseph Saver; sisters Johanna Davis and Jacqueline Skovgaard; nieces Jessie Lollich and Tosha Davis; nephews Ryan Bartsch, Joshua Davis, Daniel Lollich and Andrew Lollich; five great-nephews and one great-niece.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom