October 4, 2013
Suzanna Diane Rasmussen-Chamberlin passed away peacefully at home on Sept. 27, 2013, after a battle with cancer.
Services will be at 1 p.m. on Oct. 12 for family and friends at Brass Rail in North San Juan.
Suzanne is survived by her husband, Brian Chamberlin; son Joseph Saver; sisters Johanna Davis and Jacqueline Skovgaard; nieces Jessie Lollich and Tosha Davis; nephews Ryan Bartsch, Joshua Davis, Daniel Lollich and Andrew Lollich; five great-nephews and one great-niece.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws