October 4, 2013
Suzanna Diane Rasmussen-Chamberlin passed away peacefully at home on Sept. 27, 2013, after a battle with cancer.
Services will be at 1 p.m. on Oct. 12 for family and friends at Brass Rail in North San Juan.
Suzanne is survived by her husband, Brian Chamberlin; son Joseph Saver; sisters Johanna Davis and Jacqueline Skovgaard; nieces Jessie Lollich and Tosha Davis; nephews Ryan Bartsch, Joshua Davis, Daniel Lollich and Andrew Lollich; five great-nephews and one great-niece.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Squeaky clean: Nevada County man launched own window washing business at 18, still growing five years later