January 4, 2013
Susan Ilene Sims died Feb. 16, 2011, in San Antonio, Texas. She was 56.
A memorial service for Susie will be held at First Memorial Park Cemetery in San Antonio in the spring.
Born Dec. 13, 1955, Susie grew up in the San Fernando Valley in Canoga Park, Calif. She lived briefly on the San Juan Ridge in 1979. Drawn by her cowgirl roots, she loved horses, cowboys and the lands of the West.
She is survived by her sister, Mary Sims of Carson City, Nev.; brother, Jerry (Cathy) Sims of San Diego; sister, Theresa Sims (Michael) Ciafardoni of North San Juan; and numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Amy Patricia Hanzlik Sims in 1979 and father Henry Palmer Sims in 2005
In death, as in life, she is missed and she is loved.
Individuals with information about Susie's disappearance, or her final days, are urged to contact the Sims Family, at P.O. Box 541, North San Juan, CA 95960.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball