July 15, 2013
Sonia Kay Hosch-Miner of Grass Valley, Calif., lost her battle with cancer on June 20, 2013. She was 59.
A celebration of life will be on July 20, 2013, at the Bear River Campgrounds located at 2500 Campground Road in Colfax, Calif. Come out from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. to enjoy the company of her loved ones. At that time, we will have more information regarding the accepting of donations.
She was born in Scotia, Neb., Nov. 30, 1953, to Henry Hosch and Imogene Douthit.
Sonia was a big-hearted mother, sister, aunt, cousin and friend and was a natural mentor. Sonia was always working hard, not only at her wide range of places of employment, but also in her garden. Sonia loved to be out in nature whether it was on a motorcycle, playing horseshoes, panning for gold at the river or simply sitting in the backyard.
She is survived by her son, Matt Williams; brother, Michael Hosch; and many other family members and friends.
Arrangements are in care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week