Signe Linnea Branson
March 20, 2014
Signe Branson died in her home, lovingly cared for by Jackie Branson, on March 10, 2014.
As per her request, services will be private.
Signe was born on Oct. 13, 1918, in Chicago, Ill.
She is survived by Kathy Ferreira-Lundy, Bill Branson, Walt and Jackie Branson and Jim Branson; grandkids Dean and Jeanie Ferreira, Dale and Lisa Ferreira, Morgan Sonin and Casey Lubbin; and three great grandkids.
Signe was preceded in death by her husband, Ivan Branson; parents, Signe and Ernest Zettergren; and her brother, Hugo.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- UPDATE: Cascade Shores evacuation lifted, roads reopened
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- ‘Spread the love’ event in downtown Grass Valley hits unsuspecting passersby with flowers