Signe Linnea Branson
March 20, 2014
Signe Branson died in her home, lovingly cared for by Jackie Branson, on March 10, 2014.
As per her request, services will be private.
Signe was born on Oct. 13, 1918, in Chicago, Ill.
She is survived by Kathy Ferreira-Lundy, Bill Branson, Walt and Jackie Branson and Jim Branson; grandkids Dean and Jeanie Ferreira, Dale and Lisa Ferreira, Morgan Sonin and Casey Lubbin; and three great grandkids.
Signe was preceded in death by her husband, Ivan Branson; parents, Signe and Ernest Zettergren; and her brother, Hugo.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker