Signe Linnea Branson
March 20, 2014
Signe Branson died in her home, lovingly cared for by Jackie Branson, on March 10, 2014.
As per her request, services will be private.
Signe was born on Oct. 13, 1918, in Chicago, Ill.
She is survived by Kathy Ferreira-Lundy, Bill Branson, Walt and Jackie Branson and Jim Branson; grandkids Dean and Jeanie Ferreira, Dale and Lisa Ferreira, Morgan Sonin and Casey Lubbin; and three great grandkids.
Signe was preceded in death by her husband, Ivan Branson; parents, Signe and Ernest Zettergren; and her brother, Hugo.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death