November 27, 2012
Shirley Rueckert passed away peacefully Nov. 9, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 79.
Memorial service will be private.
Shirley was born March 29, 1933, in San Francisco. A San Francisco native, Shirley was married to Frank Rueckert, a San Mateo Police officer for 18 years, and later became a Grass Valley resident in 1983.
Mrs. Rueckert is survived by her two sons, Dennis Rueckert and Gavin Rueckert; and three grandchildren, Cody, David and Colin, carrying the Rueckert last name.
Shirley was preceded in death by her son, Brian Rueckert.
In lieu of flowers, donations are accepted in her name at Hospice of the Foothills.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local