November 27, 2012
Shirley Rueckert passed away peacefully Nov. 9, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 79.
Memorial service will be private.
Shirley was born March 29, 1933, in San Francisco. A San Francisco native, Shirley was married to Frank Rueckert, a San Mateo Police officer for 18 years, and later became a Grass Valley resident in 1983.
Mrs. Rueckert is survived by her two sons, Dennis Rueckert and Gavin Rueckert; and three grandchildren, Cody, David and Colin, carrying the Rueckert last name.
Shirley was preceded in death by her son, Brian Rueckert.
In lieu of flowers, donations are accepted in her name at Hospice of the Foothills.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court