November 27, 2012
Shirley Rueckert passed away peacefully Nov. 9, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 79.
Memorial service will be private.
Shirley was born March 29, 1933, in San Francisco. A San Francisco native, Shirley was married to Frank Rueckert, a San Mateo Police officer for 18 years, and later became a Grass Valley resident in 1983.
Mrs. Rueckert is survived by her two sons, Dennis Rueckert and Gavin Rueckert; and three grandchildren, Cody, David and Colin, carrying the Rueckert last name.
Shirley was preceded in death by her son, Brian Rueckert.
In lieu of flowers, donations are accepted in her name at Hospice of the Foothills.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans