November 27, 2012
Shirley Rueckert passed away peacefully Nov. 9, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 79.
Memorial service will be private.
Shirley was born March 29, 1933, in San Francisco. A San Francisco native, Shirley was married to Frank Rueckert, a San Mateo Police officer for 18 years, and later became a Grass Valley resident in 1983.
Mrs. Rueckert is survived by her two sons, Dennis Rueckert and Gavin Rueckert; and three grandchildren, Cody, David and Colin, carrying the Rueckert last name.
Shirley was preceded in death by her son, Brian Rueckert.
In lieu of flowers, donations are accepted in her name at Hospice of the Foothills.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier