November 27, 2012
Shirley Rueckert passed away peacefully Nov. 9, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 79.
Memorial service will be private.
Shirley was born March 29, 1933, in San Francisco. A San Francisco native, Shirley was married to Frank Rueckert, a San Mateo Police officer for 18 years, and later became a Grass Valley resident in 1983.
Mrs. Rueckert is survived by her two sons, Dennis Rueckert and Gavin Rueckert; and three grandchildren, Cody, David and Colin, carrying the Rueckert last name.
Shirley was preceded in death by her son, Brian Rueckert.
In lieu of flowers, donations are accepted in her name at Hospice of the Foothills.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Nevada County coroner: Homicide victim Brian Sharp had meth in his system