January 4, 2013
Shirley Jodie Baker passed away on Dec. 8, 2012. She was 64.
Mrs. Baker was born on Sept. 24, 1948 in Oakland, Calif., to Raymond and Eloise McAllister.
She worked at Alameda County Court for 35 years.
Shirley loved being outside in the yard, going to antique and estate sales, and playing slots.
She is survived by her sister, Audrey; brother, Larry; nephew, Daniel; niece, DeeDee; and step-daughter, Tanya.
She was preceded in death by her mother, father, sister and husband, Jeffrey.
Shirley will forever live on, for she is a part of those who knew her well.
Arrangements are by Chapel of the Angels.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death