January 4, 2013
Shirley Jodie Baker passed away on Dec. 8, 2012. She was 64.
Mrs. Baker was born on Sept. 24, 1948 in Oakland, Calif., to Raymond and Eloise McAllister.
She worked at Alameda County Court for 35 years.
Shirley loved being outside in the yard, going to antique and estate sales, and playing slots.
She is survived by her sister, Audrey; brother, Larry; nephew, Daniel; niece, DeeDee; and step-daughter, Tanya.
She was preceded in death by her mother, father, sister and husband, Jeffrey.
Shirley will forever live on, for she is a part of those who knew her well.
Arrangements are by Chapel of the Angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Nevada County authorities accuse man of possessing meth, police scanner
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Andrew Wilson: Nevada County Board of Supervisors ignores will of voters, shirks responsibility
- Nevada City talks medical marijuana