July 15, 2013
Russell Lloyd Coe passed away on June 4, 2013. He was 91.
Services will be 12 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10, at the Mink Creek Club House, 120 Winder Road, Colfax, Calif. 95713
Russell was born Oct. 1, 1922, in Silt, Colo., and moved to California as a child. He was married to Dorothy Cole for 45 years.
He worked at The Grass Valley Mine and then at the Southern Pacific for 32 years.
Russell enjoyed camping, fishing and hunting.
He is survived by his four children Mike Coe, Ben Coe, Sandra Brown and Sharon Cassulo; and a long list of grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site