July 15, 2013
Russell Lloyd Coe passed away on June 4, 2013. He was 91.
Services will be 12 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10, at the Mink Creek Club House, 120 Winder Road, Colfax, Calif. 95713
Russell was born Oct. 1, 1922, in Silt, Colo., and moved to California as a child. He was married to Dorothy Cole for 45 years.
He worked at The Grass Valley Mine and then at the Southern Pacific for 32 years.
Russell enjoyed camping, fishing and hunting.
He is survived by his four children Mike Coe, Ben Coe, Sandra Brown and Sharon Cassulo; and a long list of grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- CHP: Rough and Ready woman dies in ATV wreck
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville