July 15, 2013
Russell Lloyd Coe passed away on June 4, 2013. He was 91.
Services will be 12 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 10, at the Mink Creek Club House, 120 Winder Road, Colfax, Calif. 95713
Russell was born Oct. 1, 1922, in Silt, Colo., and moved to California as a child. He was married to Dorothy Cole for 45 years.
He worked at The Grass Valley Mine and then at the Southern Pacific for 32 years.
Russell enjoyed camping, fishing and hunting.
He is survived by his four children Mike Coe, Ben Coe, Sandra Brown and Sharon Cassulo; and a long list of grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed