May 21, 2013
Roy Arthur Poulter passed away April 15, 2013, in Montpelier, Idaho. He was 78.
Graveside services will take place 1 p.m. Saturday, May 18, at Greenwood Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Grass Valley. A reception will follow.
Roy was born Nov. 8, 1934, to George Ernest and Ada Mae Poulter. He's the last of the original Poulters.
He's preceded in death by his wife, Mary Leota Poulter.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball