May 21, 2013
Roy Arthur Poulter passed away April 15, 2013, in Montpelier, Idaho. He was 78.
Graveside services will take place 1 p.m. Saturday, May 18, at Greenwood Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Grass Valley. A reception will follow.
Roy was born Nov. 8, 1934, to George Ernest and Ada Mae Poulter. He's the last of the original Poulters.
He's preceded in death by his wife, Mary Leota Poulter.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- Woman kidnapped from Alta Sierra home, Nevada County authorities say
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- Nevada County authorities say bones found near Lake Spaulding belong to Ruendi Ibarra, 26, of Stockton