May 21, 2013
Roy Arthur Poulter passed away April 15, 2013, in Montpelier, Idaho. He was 78.
Graveside services will take place 1 p.m. Saturday, May 18, at Greenwood Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Grass Valley. A reception will follow.
Roy was born Nov. 8, 1934, to George Ernest and Ada Mae Poulter. He's the last of the original Poulters.
He's preceded in death by his wife, Mary Leota Poulter.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crews gain control of Grizzly Fire as dry, hot conditions continue in Nevada County
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair