December 5, 2012
Rosetta "Rosie" Helen Hill passed away March 18, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 81.
Rosie was born Sept. 10, 1931, in Brighton, Colo. During her lifetime she lived in Colorado, Kansas, Hawaii and finally California.
She is survived by her three daughters, Jackie Pratt of Grass Valley, Brenda Hill of San Antonio and Darlene Hale of Sparks, Nev.; son Raymond (Butch) Hill of Grass Valley; sisters Joyce of California, Goldie of West Virginia and Shirley of Washington; 10 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her father and mother; husband of 25 years Jack; brother Wayne; and granddaughter Samantha.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- UPDATE: I-80 re-opened after multi-vehicle wreck, fatality
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker