December 5, 2012
Rosetta "Rosie" Helen Hill passed away March 18, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 81.
Rosie was born Sept. 10, 1931, in Brighton, Colo. During her lifetime she lived in Colorado, Kansas, Hawaii and finally California.
She is survived by her three daughters, Jackie Pratt of Grass Valley, Brenda Hill of San Antonio and Darlene Hale of Sparks, Nev.; son Raymond (Butch) Hill of Grass Valley; sisters Joyce of California, Goldie of West Virginia and Shirley of Washington; 10 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her father and mother; husband of 25 years Jack; brother Wayne; and granddaughter Samantha.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball