December 5, 2012
Rosetta "Rosie" Helen Hill passed away March 18, 2012, in Grass Valley, Calif. She was 81.
Rosie was born Sept. 10, 1931, in Brighton, Colo. During her lifetime she lived in Colorado, Kansas, Hawaii and finally California.
She is survived by her three daughters, Jackie Pratt of Grass Valley, Brenda Hill of San Antonio and Darlene Hale of Sparks, Nev.; son Raymond (Butch) Hill of Grass Valley; sisters Joyce of California, Goldie of West Virginia and Shirley of Washington; 10 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by her father and mother; husband of 25 years Jack; brother Wayne; and granddaughter Samantha.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada City’s Stone House fully up and running after year-long renovation