Ronald Keith Loewenstein
September 11, 2013
Ronald Keith Loewenstein was born Aug. 5, 1953, in Peoria, Ill., and departed this life Sept. 7, 2013, at the home of his sister, Nancy Myers, in Grass Valley, Calif., due to cancer.
He played football and graduated from Nevada Union High School in 1972.
He is survived by his three sons, Elliott, Jordan and Max; his daughter, Chelsea; and his five siblings, Larry, Steve, Judy, Nancy and Connie.
He was a supportive and loving father. Ron was a lover of nature, horseback riding and camping. In his occupation, he was a chiropractor and nutritionist and focused a great deal on physical fitness. Ron leaves us with a tremendous example of how to have a positive attitude, no matter what circumstances may come our way. He will be greatly missed.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed