April 12, 2013
Robert Giorgio, 80, of North San Juan, Calif., entered eternal rest April 1, 2013.
Robert, an artist, was born March 18, 1933, in New York, moving to California in the ’60s. He will be deeply missed by his two children, Robert (Theresa) Giorgio and Nick (Liza) Giorgio; two grandchildren, Robert Giorgio III and Nicole (Rodney) Culver; five great-grandchildren; two foster children, Ishmael Christ and Israel Gabriel; and two sisters, Jean Enderlin and Joan Racke.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Gini.
Trending In: Obituaries
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- Nevada County homeless man given second chance with previous job
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping