April 12, 2013
Robert Giorgio, 80, of North San Juan, Calif., entered eternal rest April 1, 2013.
Robert, an artist, was born March 18, 1933, in New York, moving to California in the '60s. He will be deeply missed by his two children, Robert (Theresa) Giorgio and Nick (Liza) Giorgio; two grandchildren, Robert Giorgio III and Nicole (Rodney) Culver; five great-grandchildren; two foster children, Ishmael Christ and Israel Gabriel; and two sisters, Jean Enderlin and Joan Racke.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Gini.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier