October 2, 2013
Robert Dunn passed away Sept. 19, 2013. He was 84.
Robert was born in Green Bay, Wis., March 20, 1929, to Lawrence and Leone Dunn.
He served in the U.S. Navy and received the World War II Victory medal.
Bob owned his own business for many years and was also a park host for Scotts Flat Lake.
He was an avid Green Bay Packers fan. He loved fishing and his pride in the achievements of his family and grandkids.
He is survived by his daughters, Dee Dee Kelly, and her husband, Scott, of Lemoore, Calif., and Cheryll Holmberg of Okla.; grandchildren Ryan Kelly and Morgan Kelly of Lemoore, Calif., Chrissy and Valerie Lehn and Melissa Anzadula; and two great-grandsons.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Lawrence and Leone Dunn; his son, Richard "Rick" Dunn; and his longtime companion, Tina Fountain.
The family of Bob Dunn would like to express its sincere gratitude to the doctors and ICU staff at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital for their excellent care and support. To Richard and Bonnie Huse for all of their love, friendship and support over the years, and to Bill, Chad and all the crew of McGuire Hester Construction for their kindness and friendship.
Arrangements are in the care of Chapel of the Angels in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Lack of inventory continues to drive higher price of homes in Nevada County
- Teardown begins for Tractor Supply Company in Grass Valley
- Property purchase first step in improving pedestrian access to downtown Grass Valley (MAP)
- Grass Valley woman charged after dog dies in hot car
- Auburn Police arrest attempted kidnap suspect