January 11, 2013
Robert Bow passed away Nov. 20, 2012 at Spring Hill Manor in Grass Valley. He was 74.
No services will be done per his wishes.
Robert was born Apr. 27, 1938 in Sewickley, PA. to Robert and Elfreda Bow. Robert AKA (Bobby) was a wonderful father and a friend to many. He will be greatly missed, Bobby enlisted in the Army National Guard of California and as a Reserve of the Army, His military occupation was a cook and he was a sharpshooter (rifle). He moved to Grass Valley, Calif. and got a job working at McClellan Air Force Base as a machinist, he worked there for about 30 Yrs. He loved working on cars, and doing woodwork. Bobby was also involved with the Roamin' Angels. We would like to say a special thank you to Spring Hill Manor for the wonderful care they gave to Bobby on his last days. And to use a quote, "I will never forget him while he's driving his Hot Rods up in the sky".
He is survived by his son, Edward Bow; daughter, Teresa Carter; stepson, Lukas Tate; grandchildren, Michael Carter, Stephaine Candelaria, Vanessa Marquez, Catherine Bow, Christopher Bow; great grand children, Joshua Russo, Cecilia Candelaria, Christina Candelaria.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Robert.Sr.and Elfreda Bow; daughter, Christine Shaffer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Bear drops by home near Cascade Shores (VIDEO)