April 19, 2014
Robert Billingham was born in London, England in 1957.
He loved to hike and backpack in the Sierras and spent many summer days rafting down the Truckee River. Sailing was his lifetime passion.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John and Margaret Billingham.
He is survived by his wife, Christine; daughter, Briana; brother, Graham; uncle, Geoff and his nieces and nephew.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that a donation be sent to The St. Francis Sailing Foundation.
Send donations: http://www.stfsf.org/the-billingham-buoy/ St. Francis Sailing Foundation
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say