September 18, 2013
Richard A. Kennedy passed away July 29, 2013, in Kenosha, Wis. Services will be at 11 a.m. Sept. 20, 2013, at Greenwood Memorial Gardens. Richard was born Dec. 18, 1929, to John and Lily (Miles) Kennedy. He was a former governor of Donner Region Lions Club. Richard is survived by sons Ric and Allen Kennedy; and daughter Wanda (Kennedy) Orth.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier