September 18, 2013
Richard A. Kennedy passed away July 29, 2013, in Kenosha, Wis. Services will be at 11 a.m. Sept. 20, 2013, at Greenwood Memorial Gardens. Richard was born Dec. 18, 1929, to John and Lily (Miles) Kennedy. He was a former governor of Donner Region Lions Club. Richard is survived by sons Ric and Allen Kennedy; and daughter Wanda (Kennedy) Orth.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Federal, state lawmakers make case for more dams at water symposium (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Sixth-grader Josie Allen takes on Highway 49
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say