February 5, 2013
Richard Dale Hart passed away Jan. 24, 2013. He was 56.
The family will meet Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, for a light lunch at 10347 Carey Drive in Grass Valley. Following lunch, there will be a service at 2:30 p.m. at the Post Office, 15318 Cleveland Ave., in Camptonville, Calif.
Son of Bill and Norma Hart, Richard was born in 1956 in Napa, Calif. He spent most of his life in Grass Valley. He graduated from Nevada Union High School, and after graduation, he joined the Navy and serviced submarines. He enjoyed mining for gold and fishing. He was a builder and inventor of anything. Richard was a wonderful brother, uncle and loyal friend. He loved hiking in the outdoors and photography, and his trip to Alaska was a highlight of his life.
He is survived by brothers John and Jim of Redding, Calif.; sisters Paulette of South Dakota and Terry of Wyoming.
He was preceded in death by his mom and dad.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo