February 5, 2013
Richard Dale Hart passed away Jan. 24, 2013. He was 56.
The family will meet Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, for a light lunch at 10347 Carey Drive in Grass Valley. Following lunch, there will be a service at 2:30 p.m. at the Post Office, 15318 Cleveland Ave., in Camptonville, Calif.
Son of Bill and Norma Hart, Richard was born in 1956 in Napa, Calif. He spent most of his life in Grass Valley. He graduated from Nevada Union High School, and after graduation, he joined the Navy and serviced submarines. He enjoyed mining for gold and fishing. He was a builder and inventor of anything. Richard was a wonderful brother, uncle and loyal friend. He loved hiking in the outdoors and photography, and his trip to Alaska was a highlight of his life.
He is survived by brothers John and Jim of Redding, Calif.; sisters Paulette of South Dakota and Terry of Wyoming.
He was preceded in death by his mom and dad.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Nevada County authorities say Auburn man found with suspected heroin, meth
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial