February 5, 2013
Richard Dale Hart passed away Jan. 24, 2013. He was 56.
The family will meet Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, for a light lunch at 10347 Carey Drive in Grass Valley. Following lunch, there will be a service at 2:30 p.m. at the Post Office, 15318 Cleveland Ave., in Camptonville, Calif.
Son of Bill and Norma Hart, Richard was born in 1956 in Napa, Calif. He spent most of his life in Grass Valley. He graduated from Nevada Union High School, and after graduation, he joined the Navy and serviced submarines. He enjoyed mining for gold and fishing. He was a builder and inventor of anything. Richard was a wonderful brother, uncle and loyal friend. He loved hiking in the outdoors and photography, and his trip to Alaska was a highlight of his life.
He is survived by brothers John and Jim of Redding, Calif.; sisters Paulette of South Dakota and Terry of Wyoming.
He was preceded in death by his mom and dad.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire