August 23, 2013
Rebecca Stanger Alderman passed away in Yuba City, Calif., Aug. 20, 2013. She was 94.
Memorial Services will be at 11 a.m. Aug. 31 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1470 Butte House Road, Yuba City.
Becky was born in American Falls, Idaho, May 16, 1919. She was a longtime resident of Grass Valley and then moved to Yuba City.
Becky is survived by her daughter, Becky Rae McDowell (Dale), and her son, Bob Alderman (Dorothy). She is the grandmother of nine grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren and 3 3/4 great-great-grandchildren.
Becky was preceded in death by her husband, Ralph Alderman
Arrangements through Ullrey Funeral. Contributions may be made to your favorite charity.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair
- Man convicted of making lewd acts toward a child, seeks new trial
- Nevada County marijuana community advisory group learns about state pot laws