August 23, 2013
Rebecca Stanger Alderman passed away in Yuba City, Calif., Aug. 20, 2013. She was 94.
Memorial Services will be at 11 a.m. Aug. 31 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1470 Butte House Road, Yuba City.
Becky was born in American Falls, Idaho, May 16, 1919. She was a longtime resident of Grass Valley and then moved to Yuba City.
Becky is survived by her daughter, Becky Rae McDowell (Dale), and her son, Bob Alderman (Dorothy). She is the grandmother of nine grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren and 3 3/4 great-great-grandchildren.
Becky was preceded in death by her husband, Ralph Alderman
Arrangements through Ullrey Funeral. Contributions may be made to your favorite charity.
Trending In: Obituaries
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit