August 23, 2013
Rebecca Stanger Alderman passed away in Yuba City, Calif., Aug. 20, 2013. She was 94.
Memorial Services will be at 11 a.m. Aug. 31 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1470 Butte House Road, Yuba City.
Becky was born in American Falls, Idaho, May 16, 1919. She was a longtime resident of Grass Valley and then moved to Yuba City.
Becky is survived by her daughter, Becky Rae McDowell (Dale), and her son, Bob Alderman (Dorothy). She is the grandmother of nine grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren and 3 3/4 great-great-grandchildren.
Becky was preceded in death by her husband, Ralph Alderman
Arrangements through Ullrey Funeral. Contributions may be made to your favorite charity.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed