August 23, 2013
Rebecca Stanger Alderman passed away in Yuba City, Calif., Aug. 20, 2013. She was 94.
Memorial Services will be at 11 a.m. Aug. 31 at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 1470 Butte House Road, Yuba City.
Becky was born in American Falls, Idaho, May 16, 1919. She was a longtime resident of Grass Valley and then moved to Yuba City.
Becky is survived by her daughter, Becky Rae McDowell (Dale), and her son, Bob Alderman (Dorothy). She is the grandmother of nine grandchildren and 23 great-grandchildren and 3 3/4 great-great-grandchildren.
Becky was preceded in death by her husband, Ralph Alderman
Arrangements through Ullrey Funeral. Contributions may be made to your favorite charity.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Grass Valley sinkhole’s impacts on creek will remain
- ‘Lucky to be alive:’ Man escapes fire, returns to find tree on house
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site