Raymond Edward Wright
February 15, 2013
Raymond "Ed" Wright passed away Feb. 10, 2013 at Sierra Nevada Hospital. He was 67.
Memorial services will take place at 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, at the Loma Rica Community Church, 11234 Loma Rica Road, Loma Rica, Calif.
Pastor Wayne Vincent will officiate. Burial will follow at the Peoria Cemetery in Browns Valley with military honors.
Raymond was born on March 23, 1945, in Berkeley, Calif. He served in the U.S. Navy and was a veteran of the Vietnam War. He also served on the USS Rupertus.
He was a longtime resident of Grass Valley and Loma Rica. He spent many years as a Real Estate agent.
Raymond is survived by his daughter, Lori Chavera of Lakewood, Calif.; brothers, William Nichols Wright of Cedar Falls, Iowa, Phillip F. Wright of Sacramento, Calif.; and granddaughter, Samantha Chavera of Lakewood.
Make memorial contributions to The Disabled American Veterans, 4404 Fruitridge Rd. Sacramento, CA or http://www.dav.org.
Arrangements are under the direction of Lipp and Sullivan Funeral Directors.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance