Randall L. Newhouse
January 11, 2013
Randall Newhouse passed away on Jan. 6, 2013. He was 88.
A private graveside service will be held.
Randall was born to Earnest and Eleanor in Redcloud, Neb., on Aug. 22, 1924.
He married his wife Ruth in Kansas in 1942. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1943 to 1946, after several years as a civil servant. He retired as a missile control manager.
Besides owning his own jewelry and watch business, his hobbies included playing bingo and pool (billiards).
He is survived by his sons, Gary and Mitch; seven grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; sons, Danieland Scott; and wife, Ruth.
Arrangements are in care of Chapel of the Angels.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance