Ralph Lynch III
February 27, 2013
Ralph Joseph Lynch III passed away on Feb. 19, 2013. He was 67.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013, at Chapel of the Angels Mortuary, 250 Race St., Grass Valley.
Ralph was born on Feb. 13, 1946, in Shawnee Mission, Kan., to Ralph and Wanda. He held a bachelor of arts degree in Business Management.
He served in the United States Navy from 1964 to 1970. He worked as a realtor with Century 21 Davis Realty.
He was a member of The Center for the Arts and the Nevada County Realtors Association. On Jan. 27, 2007 he married Deborah Lynch at the Alta Sierra Country Club. Besides spending quality time with his family and friends, his hobbies included golfing and traveling.
He is survived by his wife, Deborah; daughter, Staci Corrales; son, Ralph (Joe) Joseph Lynch IV; brothers, Kenny and Steven; sisters, Lori Toomay and Mary T. Burnett; and by the mother of his children, Jamie Pflumm.
He is preceded in death by his mother and father.
Memorial contributions may be sent to the American Diabetes Association, Salvation Army or the American Red Cross.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say