Ralph Lynch III
February 27, 2013
Ralph Joseph Lynch III passed away on Feb. 19, 2013. He was 67.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013, at Chapel of the Angels Mortuary, 250 Race St., Grass Valley.
Ralph was born on Feb. 13, 1946, in Shawnee Mission, Kan., to Ralph and Wanda. He held a bachelor of arts degree in Business Management.
He served in the United States Navy from 1964 to 1970. He worked as a realtor with Century 21 Davis Realty.
He was a member of The Center for the Arts and the Nevada County Realtors Association. On Jan. 27, 2007 he married Deborah Lynch at the Alta Sierra Country Club. Besides spending quality time with his family and friends, his hobbies included golfing and traveling.
He is survived by his wife, Deborah; daughter, Staci Corrales; son, Ralph (Joe) Joseph Lynch IV; brothers, Kenny and Steven; sisters, Lori Toomay and Mary T. Burnett; and by the mother of his children, Jamie Pflumm.
He is preceded in death by his mother and father.
Memorial contributions may be sent to the American Diabetes Association, Salvation Army or the American Red Cross.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Repeat offender back in Nevada County Jail, police say
- Crime Roundup: Penn Valley murder; walking stick assault; ATV chase
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Ideas swirl about affordable housing in Nevada City
- Update: Juvenile smoking near the brush, arrested in connection to Auburn fire