Peter John Drainville
March 12, 2014
On the evening of March 4, 2014, Peter John Drainville passed away as a result of injuries received in an automobile accident in Nevada County, Calif. Peter was 33 years old.
Peter was born on Oct. 22, 1980, in Anaheim, Calif. He was the first child of Timothy and Christine Drainville and older brother to Nathan Drainville.
Peter was a force to be reckoned with. He loved his family and friends, fishing, disc golf, four wheeling, TOOL and science. But most of all, he loved helping others. He was loud, passionate about justice and the need to respect the earth. He was playful, wonderful with children and counted on by others. He was a carpenter who could build anything.
Peter had a spirit that was larger than his body and now he is free to fly. Services will be at 2 p.m. on Friday, March 21, 2014, at Miners Foundry in Nevada City, Calif.
The family thanks you for your support and love.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball