Peter John Drainville
March 12, 2014
On the evening of March 4, 2014, Peter John Drainville passed away as a result of injuries received in an automobile accident in Nevada County, Calif. Peter was 33 years old.
Peter was born on Oct. 22, 1980, in Anaheim, Calif. He was the first child of Timothy and Christine Drainville and older brother to Nathan Drainville.
Peter was a force to be reckoned with. He loved his family and friends, fishing, disc golf, four wheeling, TOOL and science. But most of all, he loved helping others. He was loud, passionate about justice and the need to respect the earth. He was playful, wonderful with children and counted on by others. He was a carpenter who could build anything.
Peter had a spirit that was larger than his body and now he is free to fly. Services will be at 2 p.m. on Friday, March 21, 2014, at Miners Foundry in Nevada City, Calif.
The family thanks you for your support and love.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary in Grass Valley.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Dodge Dakota breaks through wall, sends child sprawling to the floor, mother says
- Eye on the Economy: Nevada County’s commerce lags behind in economic recovery (VIDEO)
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man returns home to find burners on, house ransacked, mysterious pants