January 9, 2013
Patti Gatti passed away peacefully on Wednesday, Dec. 26, 2012. She was 61.
A celebration of life will be on Jan. 12, 2013, from 2-5 p.m. at the recreation center in Palm Desert Greens Country Club at 73750 Country Club Dr., Palm Desert, Calif. Please sign her guest book at http://www.mem.com, search Patricia Gatti and add your comments.
Patti was born Oct. 21, 1951, in Pasaic, N.Y., to Sue Lauris and Robert Gatti. Patti taught and coached in the Berea school system at Middleburg Heights High School for 25 years. She enjoyed playing and watching many sports and lived her life to the fullest. She retired to Lake Wildwood, Calif., in 1999 where she was a member in the women's golf club. Golf was her first love. She moved to Palm Desert in 2008 after spending winters there since 2006. She spent six years working at Mission Hills Country Club as a starter and marshall.
She leaves behind her mother, Sue Lauria; stepfather, Vince Lauria; brother, Jeff Gatti (Joyce); niece, Jennifer Gatti; nephew, Jarod Gatti; and loving companion of 25 years, Judie Aberth.
She was preceded in death by her father, Robert Michael Gatti.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Patti's name to: Sammies Friends Animal Shelter, 14647 McCourtney Rd., Grass Valley, CA 95949, http://www.sammiesfriends.org , or to your local Hospice organization
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed