Patsy Ann Mills
June 27, 2013
Patsy Ann Mills of Grass Valley passed away June 26, 2013. She was 81.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, June 29, 2013,at Grace Bible Church in Cedar Ridge.
Patsy was born Nov. 29, 1931, in San Jose, Calif., to James Earl Barnes and Wynonna Holmes. She graduated from Hayward High School. She married Willis on Sept. 25, 1949, in Hayward. She was employed at Hayward United School District. She was an active member of Pink Lady for the Hospital Auxillory Group and the Georgia Way Birthday Club. She enjoyed traveling, gardening, shopping and caring for her grandchildren.
Patsy is survived by her husband, Willis F. Mills; son, Gary E. Mills; daughter-in-law, Annie Pineda; granddaughters Mikayla R. Mills and Kiana G. Mills of Alamo, Calif., and Katie A. Sapp and husband Tedd Sapp,; grandson, Brian Ortwein of Foresthill, Calif.; and greatgrandsons Timothy Sapp and Jacob Sapp, both of Camptonville, Calif.
She is predeceased by her daughter, Sherie Ann Ortwein; grandson, Robbie Ortwein; sister, Beverly Blatz; and parents, James and Wynonna Barnes.
Contributions can be made to Grace Bible Church of Cedar Ridge.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier