Patricia Van Camp
October 19, 2012
Patricia Joy Van Camp passed away at her home in Grass Valley, Calif., Oct. 10, 2012. She was 90. A celebration of her life will take place at 3 p.m. Friday, Oct. 12, 2012, at the family home, 16193 Sharon Way, Grass Valley.
Patricia was born Aug. 3, 1922, in Berkeley, Calif., to Edith and Kennison Boynton. On May 11, 1946, she married Robert Jacobson whom she was married to for over 57 years. He passed away in 2003. On June 6, 2007, she married Al Van Camp. She was a member of Abundant Life Church and Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority. She loved flower arranging and had an extensive rhododendron garden. She enjoyed playing bunko and was a great and beloved mother and wife.
She is survived by her husband Al Van Camp of Grass Valley; son Jerry and wife Jan Jacobson of Santa Rosa, Calif; daughter Susan and husband Steve Oldham of Meadow Vista, Calif; granddaughter Alisa Jacobson, granddaughter Kelly and husband Aaron Collins, granddaughter Katie Oldham; grandson Michael and wife Christine Jacobson; and great-granddaughters Sierra and Rosalyn Jacobson.
Memorial contributions may be made to Acres of Hope, P.O. Box 40, Applegate, CA 95703.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper & Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Grass Valley native climbs ranks in high school rodeo