Obituary of Todd Zehetmir
July 2, 2014
Todd James Zehetmir passed away June 12, 2014, in Grass Valley. He was 39.
Memorial services will be at Dana Point, Calif., and Lake Tahoe, Calif.
Todd was born July 8, 1974, in Augusta, Ga., to Val Beberg and Steve Zehetmir. He married Noelle Ann Nemeth in April of 2008 in Dana Point, Calif. He worked hard to become an executive chef in Southern California and bought a beautiful home for his young family in Rancho Santa Margarita.
He is survived by his wife, Noelle; son, Aiden James Zehetmir; parents, Valorie Beberg and Steve Zehetmir; brother, Matthew Sheeren; and sister, Leslie Machtmes.
Todd was a beloved son, father, and brother to his family, and we celebrate all of the gifts he shared with us. He was a gifted musician and was truly a culinary artist. We will celebrate his memory and life every day. His young son will know how much his father loved him and how much he is loved by his aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. Todd, we will hold you in our hearts forever.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance