Obituary of Susan Marie Lang
November 28, 2016
Susan Marie Lang passed away on Nov. 21, 2016, at home surrounded by her family.
There will be private services held by the family.
Susan was born on Feb. 7, 1950 in Fairfield, California and graduated from Armijo High School. Susan, also known as Mama, loved taking long drives in the mountains, enjoyed watching scary movies and reading Stephen King novels.
Susan is survived by her daughter Shellene (Louie) Quintanilla; sons, Jaeson (Linda) and Anthony (Chrisha) Lang, as well as Jeff Coliten; grandchildren, Louie, Christopher, Mathew, Ariana, Franzi, Heaven, Destiny, Skyla, Mariah, and Anthony; and her brothers, Michael and Stephen Stellina.
She was predeceased by her parents, Richard and Delores Stellina.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Nevada City Planning Commission OK’s outdoor pot grows