Obituary of Susan Marie Lang
November 28, 2016
Susan Marie Lang passed away on Nov. 21, 2016, at home surrounded by her family.
There will be private services held by the family.
Susan was born on Feb. 7, 1950 in Fairfield, California and graduated from Armijo High School. Susan, also known as Mama, loved taking long drives in the mountains, enjoyed watching scary movies and reading Stephen King novels.
Susan is survived by her daughter Shellene (Louie) Quintanilla; sons, Jaeson (Linda) and Anthony (Chrisha) Lang, as well as Jeff Coliten; grandchildren, Louie, Christopher, Mathew, Ariana, Franzi, Heaven, Destiny, Skyla, Mariah, and Anthony; and her brothers, Michael and Stephen Stellina.
She was predeceased by her parents, Richard and Delores Stellina.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Fired Forest Lake principal rejects school’s accusations
- New center in Nevada City hoping to have positive impact
- Pair accused in Downieville home invasion held in Nevada County Jail, reports state
- NEVADA UNION ATHLETICS HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2017: Dennis Houlihan
- Nevada City Planning Commission approves housing development