Obituary of Susan Marie Lang
November 28, 2016
Susan Marie Lang passed away on Nov. 21, 2016, at home surrounded by her family.
There will be private services held by the family.
Susan was born on Feb. 7, 1950 in Fairfield, California and graduated from Armijo High School. Susan, also known as Mama, loved taking long drives in the mountains, enjoyed watching scary movies and reading Stephen King novels.
Susan is survived by her daughter Shellene (Louie) Quintanilla; sons, Jaeson (Linda) and Anthony (Chrisha) Lang, as well as Jeff Coliten; grandchildren, Louie, Christopher, Mathew, Ariana, Franzi, Heaven, Destiny, Skyla, Mariah, and Anthony; and her brothers, Michael and Stephen Stellina.
She was predeceased by her parents, Richard and Delores Stellina.
Arrangements are under the care of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death