Obituary of Ryan Stiarwalt
June 27, 2014
Ryan James Stiarwalt passed away on Friday, June 13, 2014, in San Francisco, Calif. He was 34.
A private memorial will be held by the family.
He was born in Grass Valley, Calif., on March 12, 1980, and attended local schools. Ryan is survived by sons Austin and Aidan; parents John Stiarwalt and Patricia Hooper (Ross); sister, Gabrielle Fonseca; and grandmother, Pat Bradley. Ryan was preceded in death by his grandfather, Joe Bradley.
Ryan is remembered by his friends and loved ones as always having a smile on his face and an indomitable spirit in the face of adversity.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in remembrance of Ryan to UCSF Foundation, Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Center, P.O. Box 45339, San Francisco, CA 94145-0339.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County homicide: Detective says suspect confided about shooting
- Grass Valley brew pub details emerge
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit
- Alta Sierra road erodes after water main break
- Jerry Karnow to receive Public Safety Award from the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Prevention Council