Obituary of Ryan Stiarwalt
June 27, 2014
Ryan James Stiarwalt passed away on Friday, June 13, 2014, in San Francisco, Calif. He was 34.
A private memorial will be held by the family.
He was born in Grass Valley, Calif., on March 12, 1980, and attended local schools. Ryan is survived by sons Austin and Aidan; parents John Stiarwalt and Patricia Hooper (Ross); sister, Gabrielle Fonseca; and grandmother, Pat Bradley. Ryan was preceded in death by his grandfather, Joe Bradley.
Ryan is remembered by his friends and loved ones as always having a smile on his face and an indomitable spirit in the face of adversity.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in remembrance of Ryan to UCSF Foundation, Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Center, P.O. Box 45339, San Francisco, CA 94145-0339.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance
- Randy Hansen, facing child sex accusations, wants search warrant quashed