Obituary of Ryan Stiarwalt
June 27, 2014
Ryan James Stiarwalt passed away on Friday, June 13, 2014, in San Francisco, Calif. He was 34.
A private memorial will be held by the family.
He was born in Grass Valley, Calif., on March 12, 1980, and attended local schools. Ryan is survived by sons Austin and Aidan; parents John Stiarwalt and Patricia Hooper (Ross); sister, Gabrielle Fonseca; and grandmother, Pat Bradley. Ryan was preceded in death by his grandfather, Joe Bradley.
Ryan is remembered by his friends and loved ones as always having a smile on his face and an indomitable spirit in the face of adversity.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations in remembrance of Ryan to UCSF Foundation, Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Center, P.O. Box 45339, San Francisco, CA 94145-0339.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site