Obituary of Patrick S. Cronk
April 21, 2017
Patrick S. Cronk passed away at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital on April 5, 2017.
Patrick requested there would be no service.
He was a duck hunter for many years and also enjoyed fishing and traveling to Hawaii and Mexico with his wife.
Patrick was kind hearted and fun loving. He will be missed by all that knew him.
He is survived by his wife Vicky; children Sean Cronk, Lisa (Brian) Cronk Hill; step children Jessie (Michael) Left and Peter (Kara) Dempsler, as well as numerous grand children.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Fired Forest Lake principal rejects school’s accusations
- New center in Nevada City hoping to have positive impact
- Pair accused in Downieville home invasion held in Nevada County Jail, reports state
- NEVADA UNION ATHLETICS HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2017: Dennis Houlihan
- Nevada City Planning Commission approves housing development