Obituary of Patrick S. Cronk
April 21, 2017
Patrick S. Cronk passed away at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital on April 5, 2017.
Patrick requested there would be no service.
He was a duck hunter for many years and also enjoyed fishing and traveling to Hawaii and Mexico with his wife.
Patrick was kind hearted and fun loving. He will be missed by all that knew him.
He is survived by his wife Vicky; children Sean Cronk, Lisa (Brian) Cronk Hill; step children Jessie (Michael) Left and Peter (Kara) Dempsler, as well as numerous grand children.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Penn Valley woman accused of trying to mail suspected drugs to prison
- Nevada County banker stepping away after half century in the business
- Search continues for Jordan Rose, who went missing in November
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman tries to euthanize dog that isn’t hers
- Hilary Hodge: My coming out story