Obituary of Patrick S. Cronk
April 21, 2017
Patrick S. Cronk passed away at Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital on April 5, 2017.
Patrick requested there would be no service.
He was a duck hunter for many years and also enjoyed fishing and traveling to Hawaii and Mexico with his wife.
Patrick was kind hearted and fun loving. He will be missed by all that knew him.
He is survived by his wife Vicky; children Sean Cronk, Lisa (Brian) Cronk Hill; step children Jessie (Michael) Left and Peter (Kara) Dempsler, as well as numerous grand children.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County coroner: San Francisco man disappears while swimming in South Yuba River
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Chasing shadows: Nevada County man gearing up for his fifteenth eclipse