Obituary of Norma Ash
April 18, 2017
Norma Ash passed away April 7, 2017 in Grass Valley, CA.
She was born September 3, 1927 in Detroit, MI. She enjoyed writing, drawing and basket weaving.
She is survived by her son Clint Ash of Flint, MI, six grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by Husband Floyd and daughter Cynthia.
A memorial gathering will be held from 2 to 4 p.m., on April 30, 2017 at Starbright Acres Family Farm, 12575 Polaris Drive, Grass Valley.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada City Planning Commission approves housing development
- Fired Forest Lake principal rejects school’s accusations
- Layla Callahan, David Munoz torture case set to return to court May 11
- New center in Nevada City hoping to have positive impact
- Carlee D’Arata released from jail; DA opts against filing charges against her at this time