Obituary of Norma Ash
April 18, 2017
Norma Ash passed away April 7, 2017 in Grass Valley, CA.
She was born September 3, 1927 in Detroit, MI. She enjoyed writing, drawing and basket weaving.
She is survived by her son Clint Ash of Flint, MI, six grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by Husband Floyd and daughter Cynthia.
A memorial gathering will be held from 2 to 4 p.m., on April 30, 2017 at Starbright Acres Family Farm, 12575 Polaris Drive, Grass Valley.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Grass Valley murder suspect pleads not guilty by reason of insanity
- Suspect arrested in two Grass Valley spot fires
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans