Obituary of Norma Ash
April 18, 2017
Norma Ash passed away April 7, 2017 in Grass Valley, CA.
She was born September 3, 1927 in Detroit, MI. She enjoyed writing, drawing and basket weaving.
She is survived by her son Clint Ash of Flint, MI, six grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
She is preceded in death by Husband Floyd and daughter Cynthia.
A memorial gathering will be held from 2 to 4 p.m., on April 30, 2017 at Starbright Acres Family Farm, 12575 Polaris Drive, Grass Valley.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Couple found dead in plane wreckage in Northern California
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball