Obituary of Mary Ruth Hubbard Sells Capps
March 20, 2017
Mary Ruth Hubbard Sells Capps passed away March 5, 2017 in Grass Valley, CA.
She was born Jan. 31, 1950 in Scottburg, IN to parents Benjamin Hubbard and Virginia Dean Ray. Mary Ruth married Timothy J. Capps May 1, 1980 in Reno, NV. She worked as a Cook for many years. Mary enjoyed hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding and training.
She is survived by her husband Timothy J. Capps of Nevada City; sons Richard Sells of Rancho Cordova, CA, Ben Sells of Winston, OR, and stepson Harley Capps of Falon, NV, her mother, eight siblings and six grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case
- Insurance companies dropping homeowners in Nevada County