Obituary of Mary Ruth Hubbard Sells Capps
March 20, 2017
Mary Ruth Hubbard Sells Capps passed away March 5, 2017 in Grass Valley, CA.
She was born Jan. 31, 1950 in Scottburg, IN to parents Benjamin Hubbard and Virginia Dean Ray. Mary Ruth married Timothy J. Capps May 1, 1980 in Reno, NV. She worked as a Cook for many years. Mary enjoyed hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding and training.
She is survived by her husband Timothy J. Capps of Nevada City; sons Richard Sells of Rancho Cordova, CA, Ben Sells of Winston, OR, and stepson Harley Capps of Falon, NV, her mother, eight siblings and six grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Conner Milkey accused in 2016 death of Nevada County Jail inmate
- Felony manslaughter filed in fatal Grass Valley ATV crash
- Nevada County judge upholds kidnapping, false imprisonment charges; tosses torture and robbery accusations
- Love at first bite: A chance pit stop on a country road turned into a booming business for Ajay Avery
- Chasing shadows: Nevada County man gearing up for his fifteenth eclipse