Obituary of Mary Ruth Hubbard Sells Capps
March 20, 2017
Mary Ruth Hubbard Sells Capps passed away March 5, 2017 in Grass Valley, CA.
She was born Jan. 31, 1950 in Scottburg, IN to parents Benjamin Hubbard and Virginia Dean Ray. Mary Ruth married Timothy J. Capps May 1, 1980 in Reno, NV. She worked as a Cook for many years. Mary enjoyed hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding and training.
She is survived by her husband Timothy J. Capps of Nevada City; sons Richard Sells of Rancho Cordova, CA, Ben Sells of Winston, OR, and stepson Harley Capps of Falon, NV, her mother, eight siblings and six grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- ‘Trimmigrants’ descend on Nevada County, for better or for worse
- Moratorium on insurance policies affect prospective Nevada County homeowners
- Truckee police: Man drugged victim, raped her
- Hefty expenses force Nevada City to take out loans
- Nevada County staff recommend no Dollar General at Rough and Ready Highway site