Obituary of Mary Ruth Hubbard Sells Capps
March 20, 2017
Mary Ruth Hubbard Sells Capps passed away March 5, 2017 in Grass Valley, CA.
She was born Jan. 31, 1950 in Scottburg, IN to parents Benjamin Hubbard and Virginia Dean Ray. Mary Ruth married Timothy J. Capps May 1, 1980 in Reno, NV. She worked as a Cook for many years. Mary enjoyed hunting, fishing, camping, horseback riding and training.
She is survived by her husband Timothy J. Capps of Nevada City; sons Richard Sells of Rancho Cordova, CA, Ben Sells of Winston, OR, and stepson Harley Capps of Falon, NV, her mother, eight siblings and six grandchildren.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Obituaries
- Gang member hits victim with gun in downtown Grass Valley, police say
- Nevada County authorities say missing girl is found in Combie Road honey oil bust
- Former Nevada Union student killed in Ojai rollover crash
- 19-year-olds take ownership of Paradise Donuts
- Free floating: Nevada County business offers the healing benefits of doing nothing (VIDEO)