Obituary of Loree Toller
August 19, 2014
Loree Adele Toller passed away on Aug. 13, 2014, in Grass Valley.
A celebration of life will be noon Thursday, Aug. 21, at the Elks Lodge, 518 Highway 49 in Nevada City, followed by a luncheon in her honor.
Loree was born on Oct. 28, 1948, in Grass Valley. She is survived by her daughters, Sheree and Kaylee Toller.
She is preceded in death by her husband Sherm Toller.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom
- Protest planned outside Auburn water agency event Friday
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- 3 brothers appear in Nevada County Superior Court on unrelated charges