Obituary of Kathleen M. (Kelly) Gordon
June 16, 2017
Kathleen (Kelly) Gordon
Kathleen M. (Kelly) Gordon, longtime resident of Grass Valley, passed away on Tuesday, June 6, 2017, at Saint Joseph's Medical Center in Tacoma, WA. She was surrounded by family and friends, as well as her dog Casper.
Known as Kathie to her friends and loved ones, she was always willing to help someone in need or take in a stray or wounded animal. Her hobbies included collecting antiques, going on motorcycle rides, spending time with her critters and going to Reno. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her.
Kathie was born September 14, 1945.
She leaves behind her daughter, Jamie (Chris) Harding; stepdaughter, Samantha (Steve) Nelson; grandchildren, Victoria Olds, Izabella Frye, Gabbriella Harding and Lilleeana Harding; and brothers Brian (Patty) Kelly, Kevin (Denise) Kelly, and Jim (Jackie) Kelly.
She was preceded in death by her husband, David Gordon, in 2011; and her parents, George and Ruth Kelly.
No services are planned at this time. In lieu of flowers, tax-deductible donations can be made to Unlocking Truth (www.unlockingtruth.org) or The Hope of Survivors (www.thehopeofsurvivors.com), both 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Obituaries
- Robbery suspect wanted in May incident found in Grass Valley
- Nevada County Sheriff deputies respond to shooting victims near North San Juan
- Man burned in suspected butane honey oil lab explosion sent to hospital, authorities say
- Shortage of construction workers in Nevada County reaching critical levels
- Nevada County jury convicts John Richard Green on 16 out of 18 counts in child sex case